Tuesday 22 February 2011

PostSecret

Many of you probably already know and read the secrets, as I do, on this site every week. PostSecret is where you can send your deepest secret that you don't feel able to share with your closest friend but where you can bet someone else knows exactly how you feel.

PostSecret promotes finding someone to talk to when life drags you down to that deep dark place. Someone offering a hand out for you to grab a hold of.

There is ALWAYS someone who will listen.

Always.


Breathing Space

Samaritans

3 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

I've never heard of it Hun. Although I do know someone who works for the Samaritans and she's lovely...I hardly know her really, but I feel that if she was listening to me and my problems I would instantly feel better...

Hopeing you're coping OK this week. x

Lx @ Twelve said...

Taz,

I hope you are getting the suport you need at this difficult time, I dont know what I can say that will give you comort, other than there will be many of us thinking of you....

Lx

Deanna said...

Wishing I could be there to give you a hug in person but know that I am thinking of you.

Deanna