Monday 28 February 2011

28 Days Later

Don't Panic!! This is not a post about some horrible virus that turns us all into zombies but rather I have completed my post a day challenge for the month of February. Woohoo!!

I'm late posting but that's because I've been sat agog watching The Biggest Loser.


How fab did they all look? That's obviously only a revelant question if you've actually been watching it LOL

I bought this Wii game a while back and ashamed to say it's still in it's wrapping.


After seeing the differences those guys have achieved - tomorrow I'm going to flex some muscle and try and get that really annoying cellophane that they wrap it in that you break several nails trying to rip off. ;)

Thanks for joining on the 28 days ride, I hope it's been enjoyable :)

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Well done Taz!

Are you flexing your muscles yet?

Lou xxx