Thursday 10 February 2011

16 years ago today

I finally got to hold the baby that had given me hellish heartburn, kicked my insides sore and had me up every five minutes during the night for a pee.

Today is my beautiful, clever, funny, wonderful Big One's 16th Birthday!!



Thank you for coming into my life sweetheart. You make my heart sing and my soul shine. I never knew what love really was until you came along.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday (that you don't spend it all in bed) and I hope you are looking forward to our birthday trip away as much as I am.

You may be 16 now babes but this will always be 'our' book.


Love you xxxx

6 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Snap - except mine is 15. Oh the heartburn and the middle of the night wee trips. Oh and the 3 false alarms!!

Well worth it for the great big smile we had this morning when he opened his pressies and the huge bear hug too.

Happy birthday to your baby xxxx

Jude said...

Bless...what wonderful sentiments.
Hope she has a fantastic life
x

LissyLou said...

Happy sweet 16!! thats mine and my eldest boys (8) book too. I found a little plaque one that is still in his room that says i love you to the moon and back :)

auntiegwen said...

happy birthday to your girl xxxx congratulations on a job well done

menopausalmusing said...

I hope she has a wonderful day. :O)

lisa ridgeon said...

Happy Birthday! I hope she enjoys her day. My baby boy will be 17 tommorrow. Crikey, how did that happen?

X X