Monday 10 May 2010

Stressed?

Now I know where I was going wrong all those years this is how I should have been dealing with those stressful moments! LOL

STRESS RELIEF FOR WOMEN!
I have used this method of stress relief for years and it always works.
It just takes three simple steps to get immediate relief!
Step 1. Go up to your source of stress and get a good grip on his balls.
Step 2. Squeeze hard!!
Step 3. Now SLOWLY count to 10 and then release his busted balls.
He will grab his aching balls and you will stand there with no more stress and a big smile on your face!

5 comments:

Beki said...

Come on, did you not know this hunni, I am surprised.
Now get a grip girl and get squeezing some balls ;)

B xxx

menopausalmusing said...

My eyes watered reading this.............. :O)

JuicyFig said...

I just stuck to eating chocolate - and now I can't bend in the middle to reach his balls!

Kath
x

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Yay.... what a fab idea.... the next time he gets on my tits I will probably dissolve in fits of giggles as I imagine myself counting to ten! lol

thank you! ;D

x Alex

Pooch Purple Reign said...

hey from canada
i just popped over from juicy fig. this sounds like fun.... i just always used alcohol :)
cheers
~laura