It seems it doesn't matter if it's through our letter boxes or straight into our virtual inbox there is always someone trying to charm the money out of our pockets.
I'm just glad that the junk that comes through the house letterbox isn't the same as the online stuff though. Imagine having to explain this lot to the small people!
* Someone offering a free bus pass - I'm only 40 for godsake!
* Apparently my Amazon order has been paid and I just need to open an attachment and get my tracking number to claim it - umm haven't ordered anything and anything I have ordered in the past has never been done this way. Point to me, attachment which is no doubt a virus or a scam is unopened.
* Some company offering to claim back the thousands I'll be owed from being mis-sold my loan - I don't have a loan!
* A company offering me pills that will enlarge my penis - again oddly enough something I don't have!
* An offer to buy viagra impotence medicine online - not something I was aware I was suffering from but then I don't have a penis!
* Another company offering me not just viagra but Canadian viagra - must be better than the usual stuff eh?
* And finally the Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement agency have my compenstation payment - I wasn't aware I'd been involved in anthing I needed compensation for and where exactly did you get my email addy from SCDEA? Oh and just one final hint, when I worked for the police we didn't use MSN accounts as our email addresses. IDIOTS!