Wednesday 19 May 2010

How is it

us Mums sometimes yearn for a bit of 'alone' time but when we get it we do things like this.

* Eat a whole pizza.
* Crack open a bottle of cheap and not partically pleasant, but it's tasting better after the third one, Lidl Cherry Schnapps.
* Sit listening to music that moistens the tear ducts.
* Mooch about on Facebook wondering how everyone else has a life and isn't online.
* Counts down the hours till the small people come home.

?????

Thanks to everyone for sharing their weird and wonderful spam with me, have to say I'm almost disappointed that I've never been offered one that can knock down walls though! That might have kept me entertained this evening LOL

4 comments:

Twiggy said...

Awww there is nothing worse than having a few bevys alone and getting all tired and emotional. I'm saving the bottle of sherry I buy every Christmas and don't drink apart from 2 glasses, for such an occasion. I usually raid Twiglets sweetie stash too and then hate myself :)
Twiggy x

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i'm not a mom yet, but i already do all of those except the last one...maybe there's no hope for me!

i hope your doing well!

menopausalmusing said...

The morning after you wrote this post and hopefully everything looks better..... been there!

JuicyFig said...

hehehe, I know exactly what you mean! wait untill they move out - thats when the drinking really kicks off!

Kath
x