I've never had an award before but today I got 3. 2009's not shaping up too bad really is it? :D
The lovely Alex gave me my first award. And I am blushing at the lovely things she said about my blog.
Marie Antoinette Award
a real person, a real award
Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.
Ok so to nominate 7 or more people now. This is the long bit it takes me an age to work out how to do the linky thing.
Ok so here goes.
One of my first blogger friends and she always inspires me with her amazing craftiness.
Another great craftster and a fellow N East-er. I originally met Cazz on the Neeps forum many moons ago.
3. The Devil Makes Work
An inspiring young lady who enjoys lots of the same things as me.
Another lovely blog and blogger and she makes such cute things.
Cute kittys, great fashion and she crafts. :)
The creator of some gorgeous goodies go see and salivate.
More crafty goodness and she has the same childhood memory as me. Playing in Mum's button tin.
If there is anyone else who I visit or visits me and you would like this award please just give me a shout.
And awards 2 and 3
They were given by the lovely April to all of her followers.
Here are the "rules" for sharing these awards with eight other bloggers:
* These blogs are exceedingly charming.
* These kind bloggers aim to be friends.
* They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
* Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these kind writers.
When you pass the award along please include these guidelines.
I am to choose eight friends to share this with....
but I like April's idea and am instead giving it to all of my followers. All
12 of you. Wow I can't believe I've got so many people who think my wee blog is worth keeping an eye on. Thank you so much and I hope you keep enjoying the journey with me.