When I told someone at work the other day how many books I read already this year they suggested that I needed to get out more. But I do get out! Hmmm maybe I should put the books down for a bit and do some housework or hey how about something crafty for the first time this year.
11. Revenge of the Middle-Aged Woman – Elizabeth Buchan.
10. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Truman Capote.
9. The Cupid Effect – Dorothy Koomson.
8. The Chocolate Run – Dorothy Koomson.
7. Annie’s New Life – Maureen Martella
6. Bad Behaviour – Sheila O’Flanagan
5. Pants on fire – Maggie Alderson
4. The Gift – Cecelia Ahern
3. Onwards And Upwards – Arabella Weir
2. The Chocolate Lovers’ Diet – Carole Matthews
1. Love is a Four Letter Word – Claire Calman
And this is only the list of reading books that I've read and not the crafting books and magazines I've perused too.