Wednesday 7 January 2009

I love my bed

Well after much nagging I took myself off to the Dr yesterday because the pain in my jaw/ears was just getting too damn painful to ignore anymore. After having the Dr probe around in my ears she wrote me out a prescription for some antibiotics and confirmed that yes you have an ear infection. Now I don't know if anyone else has the same issue with antibiotics as me but they actually make me feel worse. I started the course yesterday evening and by the time I put wee one to her bed at 8pm I flaked out by the side of her. I woke up at 10pm staggered downstairs switched everything off and got big one off to her bed and then collapsed back into my bed until the alarm went off this morning. You'd think after all that sleep I'd feel a bit better this morning but no I managed to get the smalls off their schools and then crawled my sorry arse back up to bed where I have stayed all day. My friend woke me up with a check up phone call this morning and told me to make sure I phoned in sick for work tomorrow which I duly did this afternoon but don't think my boss was too thrilled. But there is no way I'd be able to be upright behind the bar all day tomorrow. My friend says I HAVE to be better by Saturday but the last thing I can even think about right now is making a drink never mind drinking. :(
Right I'm away back to my bed, well it's not like I've had much sleep today is it?

2 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Oh dear, I am sending you positive healthly wishes, and I hope you feel much better soon, its such a bug infested time of year.

take care
x

Taz said...

Thanks hon. With it so cold you'd think all those bugs would get themselves killed off but no :(