Monday 18 July 2011

Busy bee

That's me!

Ok obviously I'm not actually a real bee, this was one that I managed to snap quickly on my old point and shoot digi camera (wish I had a better camera - one day maybe but it's at the end of a very long list) while the kids were playing at the park.

I'm currently fostering a young lad who needs a LOT of attention so my computer time has gone from hours and hours to mere seconds. :) So I'll probably not be around as much for a wee while until things settle down and routines get put in place.
It was a lovely sunny day here yesterday but I see that there was a lot of rain everywhere else, mind you we had a full day of rain on Saturday so when the sun came out to play yesterday we went paddling in the sea and making the most of it because it'll probably be rain again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Curry Queen said...

I take my hat off to you on fostering front - and you find time to blog as well *creeps away, shame-faced*!!

menopausalmusing said...

You are doing a great job by fostering. A VERY special job. Hope you get better weather than us and get to be out and about plenty.

Twiggy said...

I bet you are a fab foster Mum, good on ya!! The rain is never ending!!

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I LOVE YOU TAZ! *giggles madly* lol
You are a wonderful woman ... Big hugs to you and all your little ones ... Xxx