Thursday 22 April 2010

There Once Was A

wee cafe in a nearby town. In fact there still is a wee cafe in a nearby town so I don't know why I started off in the past tense.
Anyway it's a funny wee place. I don't know how long it's been open, but it's certainly been open for the last 8 years that I've lived up here.



Everytime we go in there for there for a spot of lunch I think of a lot of you here and how you'd probably get a kick out of all the wee nick knacks.

You invariably have to share a booth as there are only 5 so it's a case of squidging up together on a bench.



Excuse the small person and her peace sign, cheeky monkey snuck her hand in at the last minute as I was trying to take some sneaky shots.

If it wasn't such a busy wee place I could spend a whole lot longer in here just checking out all the bits and bobs.

4 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Looks like a fantastic place to spend a morning with coffee.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I quite fancy opening a tea shop with a small area at the back that sells hand crafted items.... maybe one day I will have the nerve to take the plunge!

fab little cafe...

X Alex

JuicyFig said...

I love these types of tea shops - but they are no good to go to for a chat, as I find myself keep getting distracted by whats all around me! this one look so sweet!

Kath
x

Unknown said...

Oh what a lovely little place! proper local!