from a lovely new friend. Arewenearlythereclaire
The award is for always looking on the brightside of things, thank you sweetie, can't say I'm entirely sure that that is me but I try :)
Now there are rules, why are there always rules? Life is all about rules. LOL
Ok will stop wittering on....
I have to:
1. List the top ten things that make me happy.
2. List 5 trivia things about me.
3.Share with 5 people and ask them to do the same.
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person who gave it to you.
Ok so, 10 things that make me happy;
1. My beautiful small people.
3. Laughing, good jaw aching, belly aching laughing. Both laughing myself and making others laugh.
5. Travelling, I fully intend being a back packing Granny. Well maybe not the Granny bit but definately once the smalls have grown up and are doing their own thing I'm off to see the world.
6. Being cooked for. Trust me as a single Mum it is absolute bliss when someone else wants to cook.
7. Music, love love love my music. Nothing beats turning it up full blast, singing your head off and dancing like a loon.
8. Being by the sea. I grew up right on the coast, there is salt water in my dna.
9. Coal fires or wood fires. Fires. It's ok I'm not in the habit of going around starting fires willy nilly. No honest I'm not.
10. Reading. I am a bookworm and I am raising two new bookworms for the world. Now see the fires makes sense now doesn't it. Fire lit, snuggle down with a book with some music playing in the background. ;) Hey I'll take what kicks I can get.
Now I have to tell you 5 trivia things about myself!
1. My second toe is longer than my big toe. Apparently that's a sign of high intelligence. Aye right! LOL
2. When I was pregnant with big one my craving was cottage cheese and pot noodles. Yes at the same time. Spoonful of cottage cheese....dipped into pot noodle. Yes I know - gross!
3. I found Paranormal Activity very funny and not at all scary. Apparently I am a freak as my friends found it terrifying.
4. I've always been able to roll my tongue but only learnt to flip my tongue on the side when I was 30. Yes that's nearly 30 years of practising but man it's worth it when you do it to a small person and they then spend the next 20 minutes contorting their faces trying to do it. Did you know if your parents can't roll their tongue then you won't be to either. Fascinating eh?
5. I am full of useless information...see most of my above comments.
Ok next bit...
Choosing 5 others to share with. I apologise now it you've already been given this award but here goes....
The Tremendous Twiggy
The Lovely Lydia
The Amazing Alex
The one, the only, The Girl
The Lovely Lisa
Woohoo I did it :)