Another award! I am a very lucky girl indeed and to be honest it's so nice getting them as I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself of late. But enough of that.
Thanks today are due to the lovely Pea Green Kitty at Memoirs of a Vintage Magpie
She is an awesome lady who is not only a Nurse, something I wanted to be when I grew up but then I knackered my back so that was the end of that, but not only is PGK a hardworking lady is a whizz at home and is currently painting up a storm in her garden. ;)
Right so I'm to tell you 7 things you don't know about me
1. I once played the Dame in our Young People's Drama group Pantomime. We were short of older boys and as one of the tallest girls and the owner of the daftest sense of humour I can't think why they picked me and I was only in my early teens at the time.
2. My 15 year old won't let me watch Hollyoaks cos she says it's SAD! LOL
3. I would love to do a course on Dry stone walling. I'm not even sure why but it's always fascinated me. I know I'm odd.
4. As well as being 6ft tall, wearing a size 9 shoe (just call me Yeti woman) I have a huge head. I love hats but going hat shopping is no fun when you put one on your head and it just sits there...on the top of your head...like you're a giant with an Elf's cap on.
5. I gave up Clarinet in school as I hated the way it made my teeth vibrate, I actually wanted to take Drum but there were never EVER any spaces.
6. I have no idea why people think Ricky Gervais is funny. He is soooooo not!
7. I made Goats Cheese Tart for tea last night, ok I struggling to find 7 interesting things to tell you.
Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 other bloggers. As I've already said I've been on the receiving end of quite a few awards lately to I'm awarding this one to you all, every one of you lovely human beans that takes time out of your day to come visit me here at Ratbagsville! :)