Sunday 12 October 2008

Saturday night in.

Wee one's party was a success more on that later. Why am I still up now? Because wee one has spent the last couple of hours throwing up. :( I don't know if it's a case off too much excitement and too much sugar or if it's a bug. I guess the morning will tell. Anyway in the meantime...

I am: worried about wee one. But I was tempted to burst into song there with I am what I am. I am my own special creation

I think: too much.

I know: that the party was success,lots of happy kids went home today.

I have: a feeling I won't be getting much sleep.

I wish: for a tidy house but the housework fairy seems to be on strike.

I hate: hate is a strong word.

I miss: my Daddy

I fear: anything bad happening to my small people.

I hear: big one just getting up to go to the bathroom, hopefully she's not feeling ill too.

I smell: cleaning products.

I crave: sleep.

I search: for things all the time.

I wonder: if wee one's going to be better in the morning.

I regret: too many things.

I love: My beautiful children and him indoors.

I ache: all over, there was a lot of jumping around done at the party today.

I am not: alone even if I do feel like it sometimes.

I believe: that dreams can be turned into reality.

I dance: usually in the kitchen, me and the smalls have regular crazy dance sessions as we're waiting on things cooking.

I sing: lots but often wonder how do I only know the words when the song is playing but don't know them when it's not. :/

I cry: sometimes too much and sometimes too little.

I fight: to keep life to the normal standard that those I love are used to.

I win: if I'm lucky.

I lose: things all the time, I put something down and then it's gone, then it turns up in the strangest place.

I never: eat peas, disgusting green things. This is due to childhood trauma when I was constantly made to eat the bloody things.

I always: stay up too late.

I confuse: myself, on a daily basis.

I listen: music, music, music as much as I can.

I can usually be found: around ;)

I am scared: clowns...don't laugh!

I need: a warm drink it's cold sitting here.

I am happy about: plans.

I imagine: again with the wanting to burst into song but seriously I imagine a house that's not like a building site, kids bedrooms that are kept tidy and a nice new practical kitchen.

All's quiet so I'm going to try get some shut eye now. Night night.

No comments: