Thursday 10 January 2008

Happy New Year

OMG I must be the worst blogger!
Ach well I'm here now :D So how's 2008 going so far you may ask (or not) Well I've decided that 2008 is the year that I really need to fix myself. My head, my heart and my health. So my blog will either turn into a rambling belch of gas or it might improve. Now there's an idea.
Right first things first. I have an outstanding PIF (scroll down a few posts please) no one picked up on it and I really really want to get it going again. So if anyone would like to make me happy by letting me do just that and get themselves a little piece of Tazzy craftiness into the bargain then please please please commment on this post and I'll be in touch.

Right need to go do more stalking...I am currently signed up for 3 swaps over at Craftster and today I very nearly ruined my new jeans by spilling glass paint all down on leg. :D

No comments: