Wednesday 7 May 2008

Please let this not be

all the sun we get this year.
Today was another glorious day. Having got our Kid Craft Swap stuff safely in the post yesterday I decided that today was a day off, well I have to work for money all day tomorrow. So I sat in the garden and happily read for a couple of hours. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Tomorrow should be an 'interesting' day. The pub that I work at is having the front bar ripped out so we only have the small lounge bar at the back of the pub working. And it is small. So between trying to keep a constant stream of clean glasses, finding optics that there isn't enough room for on the wall, serving lunches and stocking up I'm hoping that the sun will still be out for me to savour for a wee while when I get home with aching feet.

No comments: