Friday 14 January 2011

Time for an ing


watching... The week long Shameless specials, the big Fish thing with Hughie Feathers-heeatsitall and the fascinating Human Planet.

listening to... My Chemical Romance's latest album as I am taking big one to see them in concert for her 16th birthday. Her request and she chose me as the lucky friend to go with her. :D

eating... anything and everything. :(

shooting... I think I might have to change this ing. In fact I think I will change it to crafting.

buying... a new mattress for big one's bed.

selling... a home gym, an electronic drum kit and a pair of roller blades if anyone's interested.

gossiping... well you wouldn't believe me if I told you!

completing... moving every bed in the house (but mine) to a different room.

wondering... what the weekend will bring.

9 comments:

Poppy said...

I’m liking the idea of the roller blades! Let’s hope that gorgeous man turns up on your door step at the weekend.

Lou xxx

Curry Queen said...

Blimey - you've been busy - love the new look of the kitchen too! Must go for a lie down now - you've made me feel quite faint...

JuicyFig said...

Been watching good old Hughie as well - it's been very good...

And DON'T PANICK!!! as far as we know, it is just the Blackburn branch of Evans that is closing at the moment!

Kath
x

auntiegwen said...

This week I have mainly been working and my youngest daughter has been sulking.

The forecast for next week shows no improvement.

Twiggy said...

I've just been STUFFing my face with lovely bread and cake and now feel a bit full :)
Have a great weekend.
twiggy x

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

I like your ings. I've just had two Tunnock tea cakes. Yum, could have eaten more!

bibbitybob said...

I enjoyed your ings, and might just pinch the idea for my blog if you don't mind! x

Nearly there Claire said...

I'm such a naughty bloggING friend, I don't do enough readING and commentING on my buddys post. Please forgive me...

Now, about this kitchen...do I need to read further back? xxx

menopausalmusing said...

Taken my time to getting back to leave a comment on this one. The reason? "Shamelesss".... I watch this programme (don't always like it, but mostly do).I always comment that I dont know WHERE they get their inspiration from! This week I nearly gave up on the weirdness of some of it, but Friday's episode made it SO worthwhile hanging in! Some brilliant lines in it, just brilliant.