Wednesday 16 July 2008

All it took was a quick poke

from the lovely Karan and I realised how long it's been since I poked my head up from my wee tunnel and peeked out at the world.
Life's been hectic, him indoors has been home for weeks and he's been busy knocking down walls and generally causing chaos, no not really but we have been fair busy.
I've been pulling a few extra shifts at work - it would seem at the cost of buggering up my back but the show much go on. :)
The smalls are off school for the summer now so there's been no time for crafting, chilling or even much online time.


New ings...

watching... a programme about an 11 year old girl who has the pushiest Mother on the planet! And I'm sorry but Kiddie Beauty Pageant's are kinda freaky!

listening to... the sounds of kids all day.

eating... Had baked mushrooms for my tea.

shooting... last lot of pics I took was of some drunked friends at the weekend.

buying... A home magazine to get some ideas and (more importantly) the new Ikea Catalogue.

selling... had someone ask about a bag I was using at the weekend and they were interesting in buying something custom made.

gossiping... no gossiping today.

completing... quite a few books lately, been without tv and computer and craft stuff.

wondering... how I'm going to manage to work tomorrow if my back is still bad.

Ok I'm going to bed now so I can be up in time to take my small people up to the park tomorrow so they run around and get all grubby! ;)

No comments: