Wednesday 30 July 2008

I need more hours in the day

but I also need more sleep. Hmm don't think I'm going to win on either of those fronts anytime soon. Crafting seems to have gone out of the window lately, been too busy trying to tidy things up around the house and daily nudge the smalls into tidying their rooms. At least there has been some progress on that, wee one could actually get into her bed tonight as she finally put the boxes back under her bed! Big one's room...well what can I say she's a teenager, she spends most of the day in her bed and most of my plates, bowls, glasses are languishing up there and it is rumoured that there is a floor in that room...somewhere!

After months of waiting and constant phone calls the engineer arrived to day (all the previous is not actually his fault) and guess what oh joy of flippin' joys the company hadn't sent out the right part to fix the fridge/freezer that we reported 2 months ago!! Honestly if I had the strength I would have cried, bless him the engineer who has been here a few times now obviously felt sorry for me as he said he'd ring the company direct and sort it out and get back to me. So just for future reference so that anyone else can avoid all the hassle we've had to endure and are still enduring. Do NOT buy a fridge/freezer from Currys!
Sigh

On a brighter note I've been doing a lot of reading lately, hmm maybe that explains the lack of crafting and the lack of crafting explains the slump in my mood.
Ah well got a week off work next week so fingers crossed things can only get better.

No comments: