Tuesday 3 June 2008

Tag you're it.

Oh I haven't been tagged for ages but the lovely Kookie has tagged me so here goes.

1)What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago gawd now I'll feel old. I was working for the North Wales Police as a Prosecutions Clerk. Me and him indoors had seperated at the beginning of the year so I was coping as a working single mum but had a great bunch of friends around me. That summer I went on a caravan holiday with my brother and his family (that was an experience) I also went to Warwick with big one and one of my work mates to house sit her sisters house. I got taken for a spin on the sister's boyfriend's motorbike which was scarey as there was nothing to hold onto except his skinnyness and my helmet was about 2 sized too small so I felt like my head was going to explode.
By the end of the year me and him indoors had got back together. Quite an interesting year all in all.

3)Snacks I enjoy
Snacks, well that all depends on my mood and the shape of the moon. LOL I do like cheese and crackers, crisps, fruit, cereal...all the usual suspects really.

4)Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
Give lots to charity, invest funds for the smalls so that they could start their adult lives without having to worry about student loans etc, and then with what was left I'd buy a small holding and have lots of animals..oh and someone to do all the work that I didn't have time for cos I'd be busy crafting or playing with my animals.

5)Places I have lived
North Wales and Scotland

6)Jobs I have had

* General dogsbody at a B+B.
* A paper round.
* Waitress in a hotel.
* Care assistant in a Nursing Home.
* Server at a Happy Eater.
* Various Bar jobs.
* Clerical Assistant in the DSS.
* Prosecution Clerk with the Police.
* Avon Lady
* Exam Invigilator.
* Adult Literacy Tutor.

7) Peeps I want to know more about:
http://thriftygoodness.blogspot.com/
http://myimaginaryboyfriendlovesme.blogspot.com/


Ok so today has been another attempt of trying to get this house into some sort of order...really I don't know why I bother though. Big one who has been away for a week didn't notice a difference but then the state her bedroom is in she's in no position to say anything really LOL
My skull swap and Nature swap partners have both received their packages and are happy with everything which as all swapper will know is a major relief. I popped to the post office today to mail out my Dr Who swap package and the PIF package to Miss Vicki :)
Then this evening after the usual taxi servicing I provide for the smalls I decided to rip apart the typewriter that I bought from the charity shop the other week for £2. That was fun and very very greasy. I took progress pics which I will share when I get chance to take them off the camera and if (that's a big IF) photobucket is playing nice.

1 comment:

erika said...

Your questions have been answered!
http://myimaginaryboyfriendlovesme.blogspot.com/2008/06/okay-ive-been-tagged.html