Tuesday 9 March 2010

Small change

Hmmm just wondering if I'll find any loose change down the back of the sofa as I'm a bit short to be able to afford this fab chandelier.



It's only a mere £13,148.00 but isn't it fabulous. Just perfect to hang over my Mad Hatter's tea party table don't you think?
It's designed by Winnie Lui and is one of 50 individual limited edition designs. You can check it out at www.rockettstgeorge.co.uk I've forgotten how to do links, useless article that I am.

Thank you everyone for your comments, it's always so lovely to get feedback and know I'm not just rambling to myself. :) I'd love to hear what you all think of the film if you go to see it. Big one said last night she really wants to watch it again, so I don't know if she'll be making her way back to the cinema with her pals before long :)

Mother's day is zooming up on us again. Big one will be away at yet another camp so it looks like it will be just me and wee one. If I'm lucky I'll get one of her wonderful handmade creations and fingers crossed the sun will shine so we can get out for a walk with the monster dog.

Mind you I wouldn't mind being served breakfast in bed by this chap. ;)

9 comments:

Nearly there Claire said...

I totally share your views on the gorgeous Mr Depp!

You'll never guess what, he owns a house in the small town where the BF lives!!! I shall keep my beady eyes open for us eh?! xxx

Beki said...

Hands off my Johnny ;)

((hugs))
B xxx

Twiggy said...

OOO you saucy Mummy, I'm still having hot flushes thinking about David Morrissey in his swimming trunks on 5 days last week, flippin heck !!!
Twiggy x

menopausalmusing said...

Great chandalier......... even greater piccie below it!.......

Have a great Mothers' Day. I miss those wonderful little handmade creations.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

I think you and the little-un could make an even better chandelier... and I am afraid Mr Depp is otherwise engaged rubbing vick on my chest.... no I don't have a cold but don't tell him that ....

x Alex

Greedy Nan said...

Think a little more than breakfast would be even better - perhaps a cup of tea to go with ... where WAS your mind?
Thanks for comment on mine - we seem to have a great deal in common - and what's wrong with going out in your pj's anyway?

The Vintage Kitten said...

How much? Flippin heck!!!! X

The Girl said...

That chandelier's amazing. I can just imagine the boyfriend's face if I came home with that.

Also there are probably about a million things I would rather spend13 grand on than a chandelier. Oh to be able to have the option though!

Unknown said...

Taz, I know that with your craftiness and creative bent you could make yourself a similar chandelier from fun and funky charity shop finds and come in waaaay inder that price tag!