Saturday 23 January 2010

Blanket day


Well yesterday was my last shift at work - woohoo! and then I had a couple of drinks with some customers before i had to leave to meet up with a pal.

I got to home around 7am this morning, why does carrying on the party always seem like such a good idea at the time?
So today I awoke around 11am and as the smalls were at their Dad's and I didn't know what time they were coming back I dragged myself down to the couch with several blankets and I pretty much haven't moved all day. Just lay here all cosied up watching rubbish on tv and drinking lots of water :) Thank god I'm only tired and don't have one of those horrendous hangover heads. I can't even have an early night as big one is out on her first paid babysitting job tonight so I've got to stay awake to collect her....hopefully some time soon. :)

3 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Sounds like a good night...I don't think I have ever had a night that late ..oh hang on a minute... uhhh... yes there was that time... but lets not dwell on that evening.. not my finest moment! lol ;D

Hope you enjoyed your lazy day! I dream of one of those!

x Alex

menopausalmusing said...

A night out will have done you good.... hope you enjoyed the blanket day.... :O)

Shabby Chick said...

Hi sweetie

Must have been a good night!!! But hangovers are EVIL! I hope it didn't last more than the one day, the blankets and water idea sounded like the best course of action.

Hugs, M xxxxxxx