Monday 14 December 2009

I think I'm in love

Yes I know it was all so sudden. But they say if you don't look then love just happens and I'm so happy to say it has happened for me.

It's still very early days but I know that I am smitten.


Would you like an introduction?


Really? Are you sure?
Well........
this is my bargain UJ doormat. £4 at Matalan but with the 20% discount voucher they sent me and the bits and bobs I bought at the same time my doormat was basically free. :)
How could I resist? It is now the redeeming feature of my very drab back hall.
Oh yeah I'm supposed to be Christmas shopping ooops.


8 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

Has he got an older brother :O))))))
x

Unknown said...

Hi you, thank for your nice commennts on my blog - can't find an email for you to message you properly.
Hope you are doin okay - christmas commin up an all.
Just love the doormat, just so - in ya face - bright and breezy! and at a thrifty price! Cant be bad!

Vicky x

Twiggy said...

Phwoarrrrrrrrr I'll fight you for him. You'd win I'm as weak as a kitten today :)
Twiggy x

The Vintage Kitten said...

Gorgeous!!! X

mollycupcakes said...

Hi Taz,
Wow i love that door mat, it's so cool.
Have a fabulous Christmas lovely lady.
With warm wishes.
Love.
Catherine x

Unknown said...

My oldest son would LOVE that doormat for his house, I better keep my eyes open for one round here : )

The Vintage Kitten said...

Have a lovely Christmas Taz! Lots of Love TVK X

The Vintage Kitten said...

Happy New Year! Lots of Love TVK x