Monday 17 March 2008

My knuckes are sore

from me biting down on them waiting and waiting for my swap packages to arrive at their destinations. Does the whole international postal system slow down on purpose just for me? I sent my Tim Burton Swap stuff ages ago but then I haven't received my partner's package either :( Oh postie postie don't be slow.
On a plus point I did receive my Octopus goodies today. :D
I received these two little cuties that are filled with lavendar and cinnamon and smell divine.

As I have two dogs my partner thought I needed something feline in my life so I am now the proud owner of an Octopussy potholder.


Ahd finally this amazing bag that I can't wait to show off.


On the crafting side of things I've been pretty busy with swap stuff and of course I can't share any of that until my partners have received but I can share some baby vests that I've been working on for some friends.




Oh and one last picture.... I bought some canvas' ages ago from the £1 shop and after the Buy Nothing Swap inspiring me to have a clear out of my craft supplies that seem to be overtaking the whole house I thought we could use the canvas' to do a family portrait. So we drew names out of a bag (couldn't find a hat quick enough) and him indoors painted big one, big one painted wee one, wee one painted me and I painted him indoors. And a very pleasant sunday afternoon we had. These are our masterpieces. :D

No comments: