Saturday, 17 April 2010

I'm not worthy

I have received another award. Cheeks very pink and eyes all watery here. Thank you.

Not often beautiful and me get put in one sentence so I'll grab it while I can :) I have been awarded with this beauty

by the gorgeous Mrs Twiggy

I am now to give this award to 10 other bloggers.
With pleasure....

* The lovely Alex who is doing amazing things with her kitchen.
* The debt busting Frugal Queen who is an inspiration.
* The scrummy cake baking Mrs B
* Missy Claire who is currently sitting on some eggs
* Mrs Dollytub who always gives me a much needed giggle.
* The Girl because her posts are always real and that's a good thing.
* Mrs Bobobun because I'd like to give her a smile after her sad news.
* The talented Mrs Juicyfig as her posts are always full of lovely colourful treats.
* The amazing Cathy who creates the most amazing digital art.
* Lydia who I am currently playing a game of pants tag with...on our comments! :)

9 comments:

Frugal Life UK said...

aw shucks Taz.....thanks for the mention xx

lisa ridgeon said...

Another well deserved award. Congratulations! And congratulations to all those you passed it on to. I'll pop over and see what they're all up to.

X X

twiggypeasticks said...

You deserve it, beautiful blogger pal !!
twiggy x

JuicyFig said...

Thank you so much! - and if I had received it from someone else, you would have been receving it from me!!!

Hope the sun is shining in your corner of the country today!

Kath
x

Menopausal musing said...

Oh, THANK YOU! Hope you are bathing in sunshine where you are..... :O)))))))))))

Menopausal musing said...

Hello. THANKS EVERSO for the award...... I THOUGHT I had left a "thank you" for this yesterday........ Now I am beginning to wonder if it disappeared into the ether or whether I just am a forgetful old bat!

Menopausal musing said...

Quite a few hours later, I smacked my palm against my forehead and thought "doh!", Taz has moderation enabled and hadn't published the comments. Phew! I am NOT going senile after all... :O))))))))))))

Claire@AreWeNearlyThereYet said...

Thanks Chick! hey, speaking of which.....

Pop over to mine and check them out. Soooooo cute!

Thanks again hun, I feel quite proud now. xxx

The Girl said...

Wow thank you!! And congratulations to you too. Will get to work on this immediately.